Ka-Ching Cartoons is an animation studio in the heart of Rotterdam. The studio specializes in short films, commercials and tv shows. Its clients include Terre des hommes, BNN, Efteling and Halfords.

Videos

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Proof of Life

Hello,Hello,
we have been Kidnapped!!
by a very very big project, that we cannot show or tell anything about (yet),
but nothing to worry about,we're still alive!
to prove that we're alive and ok, here is a photo of me holding todays newspaper.
hopefully we're allowed to show and tell more soon!
now back to work!
Joost and Erik

4 comments:

DV said...

I hear 'Efteling' rumours...

piraat said...

@Daan: Sprookjes?

Patrick Schoenmaker said...

Thank god, still looking healthy as always. I was getting worried!

Honkbarn said...

I think I may have a hunch. You guys got it going on!